Wow, we had a great "social" last night....lots of hot wings!!!! Hope everyone had fun, but we talked
too much to be able to play our game~!! (Balderdash) We had a great day shopping for plants and pots, then kids school clothes shopping, that part, not so much fun@!!(alone, without kids)
Kids were at Grammas overnight!! Deegan got do dig and shovel all day w/ Papa. They got the stump out! While Delaney and gramma painted and did laundry and I'm sure other "fun" things. Then we had dinner together@!! It's great that we can do that now. Very happy that they moved here. We are going to be making a decision regarding our pool soon!!! pretty cool!
Only ONE MORE week till school starts!!!! Wow@@!!! I'm ready (i think?).
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Renee! I'm so glad you have a blog! Keep in touch!
xo Emily
Post a Comment