I can't believe the past week! Last Wednesday, they starting to dig for the pool. Deegan had a great time watching them. I have some pictures. They were ready for the gunite the next day!!! Today, it's one week later and they are putting tile and coping in!! Terry came to visit us on Thursday and we had a blast shopping together to redecorate my house!! then over the weekend, we took her to San Antonio!! She just left last night, and now it's (semi) quiet around.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
October 8
I can't believe the past week! Last Wednesday, they starting to dig for the pool. Deegan had a great time watching them. I have some pictures. They were ready for the gunite the next day!!! Today, it's one week later and they are putting tile and coping in!! Terry came to visit us on Thursday and we had a blast shopping together to redecorate my house!! then over the weekend, we took her to San Antonio!! She just left last night, and now it's (semi) quiet around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment